IT Software / Hardware / Telecom
Job Description :
The candidate should be good at writing, reviewing and publishing web content for in-house requirements as well as for third-party websites (outreach articles). Proactively update and handle website landing pages and blogs. Monitoring & responding to user-generated content. Content types include: short articles, feature-length (1000+ words) articles, PR articles, video scripts, Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook updates & posts, product & service descriptions & informational content.
The ideal candidate should be able to effectively repurpose and repackage content to engage users across various channels. Should filter information into clear and concise text and have the ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
Excellent writing skills & command over the English language is a must. Knowledge of technology and experience in creating content for the web is a huge plus.
- Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats.
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach.
- Researching and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per the style, tone, and requirements.
- Should filter information into clear and concise text and have the ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals.
- Analyze information from multiple sources (SME, Offline, and Online) and use them to create original documents for a wide variety of corporate and academic clients.
- Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyers journey. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content.
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.