Rainow International School
Career / Education / Consultant
Critical Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establish and promote high standards of education for students to achieve their greatest potential academically.
• Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values and goals of the school. This is including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, and discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures. Ensure compliance with all CBSE laws, board policies and civil regulations.
• Supervise course curriculum of the school, lesson plan, school activities plan for the year, observing classes, teaching methods evaluations
• Establish a professional rapport with students and with staff. Display the highest ethical and professional behavior and standards when working with students, parents and school personnel. Serve as a role model for students, dressing professionally, demonstrating the importance and relevance of learning, accepting responsibility, and demonstrating pride in the education profession. Encourage all teachers to do the same.
• Notify immediately the Board of directors, and appropriate personnel and agencies when there is evidence of substance abuse, child abuse, child neglect, severe medical or social conditions, potential suicide or students appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances.
• Establish a clear communication with staff and seek ideas for the improvement of the school. Conduct meetings, as necessary, for the proper functioning of the school: weekly meetings for full-time staff; monthly staff meetings
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Hindi
• Passionate about education and teaching kids
• Leadership Skills
• Good Understanding of child psychology
• Self Motivated and Disciplined
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.