Social Media Manager Jobs In Malad West, Mumbai
Saki Vihar Road, Budhia Jadhav Wadi, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Recruitment / Staffing / HR
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
2. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
3. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
4. Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
5. Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
6. Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
7. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
8. Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
9. Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
1. Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
2. Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
3. Must have a working knowledge of creative applications like Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw etc.
4. Candidate must be graduate from any stream.
5. Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
6. Exceptional multi-tasking skills
7. Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
8. Strong problem-solving skills
© 2019 TAGGER TECHNOLOGIES LLP, All Rights Reserved.