Flying Jet Air Express
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
10+2 or above
Recruitment / Staffing / HR
POST: - AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TRANIEE TECHNICIAN/AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE JUNIOR TECHNICIAN/AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN/AIRLINE QUALITY CONTROL/AIRLINE PLANNING DEPARTMENT.
Department: - AME and Aeronautical/Aerospace (Airline and MRO)
Location: - ALL OVER INDIA
Experience: - 0- 3 Years (Fresher Can also apply)
Salary: - 20000/- to 50000/-
- Complex problem solving.
- Equipment selection.
- Judgment and decision making.
- Operation and control.
- Quality control analysis.
- Service orientation.
- System Analysis
- Time management
- An Aircraft Technician is responsible for the daily aircrafts maintenance
- They verify the aircraft conformity and the state of its engine or cockpit pieces.
- They maintain the aircraft, repair the reported defects and ensure the plane service so it can leave in confidence of aircraft parts and documents.
- They are responsible for the aircraft mechanic and avionics and thus for its security of parts and documents
- Their responsibility goes to deliver the certificate of release to DGCA
How to Apply:
If you are interested, request you to send out your updated profile to us.
Post assessment of your profile you would be invited for an interview in our associate office in Mumbai.
You will receive an application form as a confirmation if you are shortlisted.
Do let us know if you need any clarifications you can contact.
For any other clarifications’ please feel free to call us between 10:00 am to 06:00 pm.
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.