Assistant Managing Editor
Raidurgam, Telangana, India
Healthcare / Medical / Environment
EN-IN;mso-fareast-language:EN-IN;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">• Responsible for communicating
and building relationship with renowned scientists through mail and other modes
• Regular duties of the AME includes checking respective Journal email
correspondence, Journal web pages and providing immediate response based on the
• Responsible to follow the activities of the Editorial Board members and
assist them in assigning reviewers for received submissions as on needed.
• Maintaining continuous flow of the manuscripts without any delay right from
submission to the galley proof generation should be completed with utmost
• Editing and proof reading of manuscripts at the production stage.
• Managing uniformity in Issue release, campaigning to promote the journal,
collecting relevant data and developing a database of Editors, reviewers and
authors is a part of regular duty of an Editorial Assistant.
• Maintaining regular communication with the Team leaders regarding due dates,
Issue release dates or any other important task assigned.
• Completing supporting tasks assigned by the management within the provided
• Promoting Journals in various Social Networking platforms and proposing novel
ideas for journal improvement.
Interested members can send their resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.