Kronos Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Manufacturing / Operation
Kronos is hiring a Business Analyst in Noida who would be responsible for translating the customer requirements into detailed stories and/or work. The individual would also be involved in defining the work that engineering team will deliver and to provide daily support for their flawless execution.
• Works with product managers on product requirements, use cases, epics and sub-epics.
• Define detailed breakdown of requirements into epics based on the headlines identified by product managers.
• To collaborate with engineering teams to ensure they have the information needed during sprints and grooming sessions, priority setting of actual work.
• Participate in business requirement sessions with existing customers to identify the relationship of business needs to product features, review requirements & designs with customers and other stakeholders.
• Partner with product managers to understand the application usage patterns.
• Create requirements and/or epics containing detailed use cases for internal and external consumption as well as work with other product managers & architects to finalize feature designs and reviews.
• Work directly with engineering team to groom user stories for use in Agile development, advise QA engineers to create usage scenarios for test.
- Business Analyst with extensive experience in Scheduling domain.
- Exposure to scheduling in Public Safety/Manufacturing domains is a huge plus.
- BE/BTech or MCA with experience in writing and understanding requirements and mapping them to technical implementation with the Engineering team.
- Also the candidate is expected to interact with the Product Manager and customers and document use cases and interact with the Engineering team and clear any doubts around the use cases.
- An expert in writing plans, specifications & reports, giving presentations, reading & understanding technical material. Good listening & negotiating skills, adjusting the level of details to the audience and modifying the communication style to suit the listener for an effective communication.
- Proactively shares status of work the team is responsible for and seeks to help others to ensure their successful delivery.
- Proactively takes on work and ensures deadlines are met.
- Able to gauge and adjust the scope appropriate for a requirement based on its complexity and impact to the development effort.
- Able to develop and manage to a schedule consisting of projects across multiple domains in a single product family.
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.