Direct Sales Representative
Mapping of sites in different segments in the given geography- through cold calls, helpline
leads, Dealer and contractor leads.
2. Meeting the end customers and decision makers and understanding their needs of paints
3. Assessment of site potential through understanding available surfaces for paint and
4. Servicing the customer helping him providing solutions through shade and product
selection. Providing sampling, previews and site delivery services at potential sites.
5. Providing quotation to the clients, receiving orders and executing the orders with the
support of Project Sales officers.
6. Achieving the Sales value and product level targets.
7. Servicing associated contractors and Dealers.
8. Generating Data of site visits, registered and serviced, submitting monthly reports to
9. Periodic supervision of the sites, where ever required and submission of site report as per
the organizational requirement.
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.