Proviz Management Consulting
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Manufacturing / Operation
- Maintenance workers, also known as repair workers, fix and maintain mechanical equipment, buildings, and machines.
- Tasks include plumbing work, painting, flooring repair and upkeep, electrical repairs and heating and air conditioning system maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Keep generator, lighting, and electrical systems in working order.
- Diagnose problems and then repair/replace defective parts.
- Need to act quickly when a breakdown occurs, must be able to tell management whether the problem can be corrected and whether business can continue as usual. If regular activities must be stopped, the electrician will have to estimate how long a shutdown will last.
- Make periodic inspection for new electrical services (120v, 240v and 480v three phase), including wiring, conduit, panels, breakers, contractors, relays, timers and controls.
- Performs electrical maintenance and repair work; install/replace fixtures, switches, receptacles and wiring.
- Operates a variety of standard power tools, equipment and trenchers in electrical installations, maintenance and repair activities on a regular basis.
- Maintains records and logs as needed.
Qualification : BE EEE.
Mr. Sahil 7838812931
Salary: As per Industry
Industry:Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Maintenance Services Electrical Equipment Maintenance Service Operations - Electrical Equipment Maintenance Plumbing Electrical Systems Breakdown Maintenance Inspection Management Installation & Commissioning Electrical Engineering
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.