Sainikwadi, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune, Maharashtra 411014, India
Agriculture / Pesticides / Fertilizer
A Food Factory Supervisor is responsible for the below:
1. Manages a team of approximately 15 factory workers for day to day tasks.
2. Manages the daily production of fresh as well as processed foods being made & packaged at the factory with highest quality and at highest productivity.
3. Maintains all inventories of the raw materials, produced products & materials, factory equipment, crates, uniforms, stationery and every input & output of the factory.
4. Orders raw materials well in time for seamless production process.
5. Keeps batch wise track of processed items by filing the batch recipe in the correct batch log file; registers entire production in the online inventory sheets as soon as anything is produced.
6. Unpacks cartons / packaged raw materials and sorts and stores them at proper locations as agreed upon.
7. Receives food items and ensures appropriate storage (ambient, cooled, frozen).
8. Should be able to conduct small experiments in cooperation with the Reporting Manager and maintain accurate record of each such experiment.
9. Ensures compliance to temperature, pH etc. maintenance for different stages in food processing.
10. Ensures hygiene & cleanliness in the factory and all inputs for the food production process. Ensures that the required standards of cleanliness and hygiene are followed always.
11. Performs preventive and general maintenance on the food production equipment.
12. Maintains clean machinery, stainless steel counters, cupboards, weighing scales, freezers, cold stores, fridges, shelves, cupboards and floors to ensure a safe & hygienic working environment.
13. Vegetables arrived from the farm should be kept in the cold storage as soon as they arrive, and covered with a wet cloth.
14. Performs packaging duties as per the requirements and ensures enough cooling time for all packaged vegetables.
15. Ensures accurate labeling (date and price should be correct) of all produced & packaged products processed as per prescribed standards before they leave the Food Factory.
16. Maintains delivery challans for all processed food that is sent to the DC.
17. Assists with any ad-hoc activity that comes up, for e.g. farm tour preparations, procurement of ingredients
18. Maintains all machinery & tools used in the food processing factory as per set standards and maintenance schedules.
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.