Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Satisfy unique business needs through customizable design and added features on the website.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content—and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
- Regular interaction with the managers for understanding the requirements and changing business needs.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Perform/Delegate-Monitor various administrative tasks such as maintaining license documentation, renewing upgrades
- Also, responsible to coordinate with the technicians and IT engineers for accomplishing various tasks such as hardware modifications, troubleshooting, repairs, data backup, and restoration.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Experience: A minimum of 1 year
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant experience in web development or related field
- Knowledge of server architecture.
- Experience with at least one of the following server-side frameworks: PHP, Java, ASP.NET.
- Hands-on experience with Web Applications, APIs, and E-Commerce.
- Functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc).
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle.
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals.
- Should be well organized so that all records are properly managed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.