Ground Staff (Cabin Crew)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Travel / Tourism / Hotel / Restaurants
We are hiring for Ground Staff, Air Ticketing Executive & Cabin Crew:
The Employees job title and a general description of the work to be performed are set out in Items 3 and 4 of Schedule A respectively. The Employee may be required to perform work that is ancillary to that which has been described.
The exact scope and type of work, as well as the place where it is to be performed, is at the discretion of the Employer and may change from time to time in accordance with the Employers operational requirements.
Days and Hours of Work:
Ordinary days and hours of work are as set out in Item 6 of Schedule A. The daily starting and finishing times may be changed from time to time in accordance with the Employers operational requirements.
Education & Skills Required:
Candidate (both fresher and experienced) with good communication skills require.
Candidate should be time flexible.
* Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
* Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
* Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
* Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
* Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
* Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
* Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
* Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
* Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
* Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
* Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
* Most importantly, airlines often experience bad weather and equipment malfunctions that change flight schedules and sometimes even cancel flights. The agent must be able to advise travelers of bad news about canceled flights, diffuse stressed customers and be prepared to solve customer problems (when possible) quickly as they arise.
If you need any information, you can contact HR Team
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.