Railway Colony, E8, Arera Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Recruitment / Staffing / HR
1. Handling recruitment process:
2. Organization structure and planning:
3. Build HR policies and maintain them:
4. Rewards and Recognition:
5. Employee development programs
Human Resources Managers Duties:-
As a manager of an important division of an organization, the duties are usually hold great importance in a company. Some of them are listed below,Correlating and planning to make the best use of the employee talents and skills.
Administer the work of support staff and specialists of their team.
Building a relationship between employee and organization management.
Guide in helping their team in recruiting and hiring employee workforce.
Moderate and act on employee benefit programs.
Avoiding and solving different types of conflicts arising in an organization.
Consulting with department managers over important organizational issues.
1. New joining
2. Improving organizational performance:
3. Employee support:
( Human Resources Responsibilities List )
Human resources act as a backbone of any company, as a result, the roles and responsibilities that come along with it are many. For your easier understanding, the roles can be viewed in 2 ways.
1. What they can contribute to the company
2. Others daily list of works which again are divided into different parts.
3. Maintain of Daily Attendance record.
( Important Qualities for Human Resources )
Skillfulness and knowledge In HR.
The sense of work ethics.
Good presentation skill.
Ability to motivate others.
Efficiency to deal with GRAY.
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.