Management Trainee In Sector 19, Gurgaon
Sector 19, Gurugram, Haryana, India
IT Software / Hardware / Telecom
We are looking for a NodeJS Backend Developer who is energetic, self-directed and self-motivated. You should possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a dynamic team.
1. Development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
2. Develop stable and secure restful APIs, Microservices, automated tests
3. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Optimize backend for maximum speed and scalability
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders for front-end or otherwise
7. Proficient understanding of Express.JS, Node.JS, MongoDB
8. In-Depth Knowledge of creating Secure RESTful APIs, Web Services or microservices along with caching, content management capabilities
9. Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API's using various Authentication mechanisms
10. Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus
Note: Theincircle.com never ask you for money.