Navigus is looking for an Office Administrator with 1+ years of experience; one who is capable of juggling multiple calendars, handle purchasing, travel and event arrangements and manage client/vendor correspondence via phone or email.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Plan, organize and manage multiple calendars.
2. Coordinate all executive travel arrangements with the expectation of moderate travel and significant changes on short notice (including but not limited to visa arrangements, ticket bookings, cab arrangements, hotel bookings etc.)
3. Maintain list of purchases and procurement(including but not limited to office and pantry supplies, hardware, software) evaluate and choose best vendors for various materials and services.
4. Organize all meetings, vendor/customer reviews and special events (department all-hands or offsites) on behalf of your manager.
5. Managing phone calls, routine emails and correspondence with vendors and clients within India and Internationally .
6. Manage and reconcile expense reports, petty cash, employee reimbursement, purchase requisitions submissions and contract submissions.
7. Answer, screen and document incoming calls and redirect requests to the concerned executive.
8. Provide back-up support for other executive administrators.
9. Work with the HR, Finance, Legal and other teams on reporting and reconciliation.
10. Collaborate with housekeeping, maintenance and other staff.